PIVOT’s implementation science provides insight into how programs are implemented over time with an emphasis on quality; fidelity to organizational, national and international standards; and addressing the “know-do” gap in global health. It is rooted in the analysis of integrated data systems. Priority topics include Health Management Information System (HMIS) data accompaniment, tuberculosis diagnosis and treatment outcomes, and Mentorship and Enhanced Supervision for Healthcare (MESH) at community and facility levels. We have a growing focus on community health analytics and health financing.
PIVOT’s integrated data platform tracks over 1,000 indicators to improve performance and measure impact.
- Evaluation of health system readiness
- Novel approaches to Community Health analytics (ongoing)
- Evaluation of health system quality (ongoing)
- Characteristics of malnourished children in Madagascar
- District Health System Costing Analyses (ongoing)
- Preventing transmission of lymphatic filariasis in Madagascar